Tuesday 5 March 2013

White Collar & the "Matt Bomer" crush!

source
Do not judge me. I am not a homophobic. I love gay people. But I hate that Matt Bomer is gay! :-/ Sigh!

*snort* Like I'm ever gonna land Matt Bomer.

Still, a girl can dream, can't she?
source
I've been obsessed with White Collar these past few days. I got all  the 4 series from a friend and have been watching it at every given opportunity. And with every episode I see, my "innocent like" for Matt Bomer is turning into a full blown crush! I grin now for no good reason. Apparently, the female hormones are there. :P And Neal Caffrey, the charming con man stole my heart! :D
source

Oh, and Peter Burke.... the FBI guy handling Neal - how adorable is he?! Very. I love him too. He and the woman who plays his wife Elizabeth are one cute couple! And Mozzie.... Oh dear Mozzie! He's so amazing! (I believe I'm starting to sound like a broken record. But I just don't know any fancy words to express how much I love these characters!)
source
Yes. I'm hooked. I have exams and I've found an amazing distraction. One that's keeping me away from books! And a hardcore crush on a Gay guy, whom I would have NEVER had a chance with even if he were straight! Sigh!!! Problems of a young girl Don't bother!
Have a nice day! :-)

{P.S: One last thing - Look how cute Matt is! He & his partner have 3 kids too! :D)
source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Matt Bomer has finally responded to rumors that he's a favorite to play Mr.Grey's role.
Nice Blog!!!
Thanks for sharing... Keep sharing more
Fifty Shades Movie